Amsterdam-based illustrator Timo Kuilder’s personal style is characterized by uncomplicated colour palettes, clean-cut linework and his pared-back characters.
Timo's work is fuelled by his observing nature and ongoing curiosity, utilising simple shapes to tell all sorts of stories. Among his clients are the New York Times, Vogue, Firefox and Google.
Rainkiss rain ponchos are cut to perfection with taped seams and are 100% waterproof. It's of high importance to us to only work with sustainable materials, like recycled polyester. Some choices in life are worth it.
Hi there, here's our Return Policy:
- We only offer store credit. We cannot offer refunds.
- Items must be returned within 7 days of receiving your order.
- Items must have the tags on, be unworn, unwashed, and in the original condition.
- Discounted Sale items, as well as accessories including scarves, jewellery & leggings cannot be returned.
- As Store Credits are previously applied funds, the credit note amount is not eligible towards the $150 free shipping allowance. You will have to pay a $15 shipping rate ($25 rate for US orders) to re-ship items using your credit. We’re a small store & cannot cover return/exchange shipping.
- Items purchased with Credit Notes are Final Sale.
If you'd like more info on sizing & measurements, feel free to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We're happy to answer any questions!