Lounge at Home
Working with Us
We believe fashion is a way to express your unique self, bring a sense of artistry to everyday life, and celebrate style across all shapes & sizes.
The Wardrobe is looking for candidates who love working with people, find joy in creating memorable customer experiences, embrace technology, and have an interest in fashion.
We're passionate about inclusivity, diversity and community. We encourage applications from all people, including members of racialized groups, visible minorities, Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, and LGBTQ2+ persons.
See open positions below 👇
Retail Customer Associate
We're looking for a Retail Customer Associate to join our team! In this role, you'll be creating memorable customer experiences, using retail sales technology, and bringing a positive energy to the store.
Here's what we're looking for:
- Customer Experience: You genuinely enjoy engaging with people & providing excellent customer service
- Share Knowledge: Have knowledge and interest in fashion, with the ability to learn about our designers, fabrics, and product offerings
- Store Technology: Operate the point of sale iPad system, update digital product inventory, create item barcodes, respond to emails
- Online Orders: Process, pack and ship online orders using Shopify
- Store Environment: Help keep the store looking beautiful including merchandising, tidying up, steaming clothing, and organizing products.
- Shopify: Experience with Shopify is an asset, but not essential. We can teach you everything you need to know - although you should be confident in your ability to learn new computer programs & apps.
- Ability to work weekends
- Part-time or full-time hours
- Basic technical skills such as typing, email & using digital devices with ease
- Employee Discount: Enjoy an employee discount on all your clothes from the store.
- Consistent Schedule: Our goal is to maintain a consistent weekly schedule for all staff so you know your hours in advance and can plan your life!
- Long-Term Opportunities: We value long-term relationships with staff and recognize & promote exceptional work ethic and talent.
Ready to apply?
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off a resume in person at that store! We're located in downtown Stratford, Ontario at 93 Ontario Street.