Artistic twist on a classic double-breasted draped jacket. This timeless jacket can be worn three different ways - open, snapped at the shoulder or at waist.
Features long sleeves with dropped shoulders, oversized shawl collar, side vents, two functional oversized pockets. This jacket is hand dyed with Japanese plant based indigo with a bold zigzag itajime pattern.
- One size
100% Fine Italian Wool
- Natural Indigo Dye
Cut, sewn and dyed by hand in small editions in Toronto.
Hi there, here's our Return Policy:
- We only offer store credit. We cannot offer refunds.
- Items must be returned within 7 days of receiving your order.
- Items must have the tags on, be unworn, unwashed, and in the original condition.
- Discounted Sale items, as well as accessories including scarves, jewellery & leggings cannot be returned.
- As Store Credits are previously applied funds, the credit note amount is not eligible towards the $150 free shipping allowance. You will have to pay a $15 shipping rate ($25 rate for US orders) to re-ship items using your credit. We’re a small store & cannot cover return/exchange shipping.
- Items purchased with Credit Notes are Final Sale.
If you'd like more info on sizing & measurements, feel free to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We're happy to answer any questions!